Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Top Ten Flirting Moments


* No name - During my college days, I was waiting for my girlfriend to finish her class while waiting at the park. A girl approached me asking to open her Gatorade bottle, “Puwede pabukas?” Later, she came back saying, “Puwede pasara?”
* No name - I’m a girl and I’m bisexual. I have a friend who said that her wish for my birthday is for me to be straight. I told her, “Paano ko magiging straight, eh ang ganda-ganda mo.”
* No name - It was the student council campaign period when this cute presidential candidate came to our room to campaign, and to me, smiled, shook my hand and gave me a sticker. What a flirty user.
* No name - I was walking in a mall, when I noticed this guy looking at me. He approached me and started a conversation. Later, he confessed that he’s married. He had to remove his wedding ring just to talk to me.
* Frederique - I had a patient who was smelling so good that I couldn’t concentrate on the procedure that I was doing on him. So i said, “Cancel your plans for the day, matagal tayo.” He asked how long it will take, so I said, “2-3 hours or until your perfume wears off…”
* RED - I was flirting with a girl last Saturday night. We were dancing and having fun. She touched my butt and i touched hers too. I got excited pero nagulat ako kasi nahubaran siya sa harap ng maraming tao…natanggal ko pala accidentally yung pagkakatali ng damit nya.
* K9 - I saw this really HOT babe sitting near me in this bar. Eyes met. She smiled. Then she goes: “Kuya, ang tagal na tayong di nagkikita! She was my cousin!”
* Zekidam - Just to be w/ my crush who is also my classmate, I joined several male pageants and unintentionally won as Mr. College.
* Mitchy-Bitchy - I was an acolyte in high school and during communion, I would intentionally hit the chins of the pretty girls with the cold metal pallete and my forefinger. After the mass, I would hurriedly look for them to say sorry. Most of whom became my barkada. The girl who I hit the hardest got so mad, that I offered her a trip to the altar after 10 years. We now have 3 kids but I probably really hurt her chin because we’ve been separated now for 6 years.
* Bonique - A guy in an elevator told me, “Hi, I’m Francis.” I told him, “Hi, I’m married.”
* Shining - On an escalator, A guy told me, “Hi, I’m Jori.” I answered, “Hi, I’m pregnant.”
* TReiz - I hang out at Fullybooked, and I started helping out a girl who was checking out the comics. I asked her, “Anything else?” She answered, “Your number.”
* SPY Shadow - When we were kids, this flirty playmate of mine climbed the ladder up our tree house before me, just to show me her new panties w/ ruffles!
* Hannah - I was on my way to the carpark when streetkids walked towards me to ask for barya. I decided to give them some of the food that I bought, when from behind me, a cute tall guy said “Naku, hindi ka titigilan niyan.” So I told the kids, “Sa kanya nalang kayo manghingi.” The kids started pulling at his clothes to ask money and he playfully ran away. I went to my car, but a few minutes, one of the kids started knocking at my window and said, “Ate ano daw pong name mo. Di daw niya kami bibigyan ng pera pag di mo sinabi.”
* Bottom Dweller - At manang’s carinderia near our office, her daughter serves us. She nags my officemates, but is always sweet to me. I flirt with her because she gives me extra servings.
* Tucci - We are a gay couple. One time, my boyfriend kept flirting with girls. We had a big fight. In tears, he admitted that he was sorry. He told me, “I think I’m straight!”
* Zekidam - Everytime my crush buys prepaid load at my store, I always accidentally hold her soft hands whenever I give her change.
* KiD BuKid - During our company outing in Batangas, my hot supervisor sat on a sea urchin. Of all the men there, she asked lucky me to pee on her thighs, and I also carried her to the aid station. It worked, she later became my girlfriend!
* K9 - In a party, I offered this cute girl some fruit punch. I asked if she liked anything else and she said, “Yeah. The boy who offered me fruit punch.”
* Dana - Hot guy sent me a drink with a note that said: “Love the dress. And hot shoes!” Gay!
* SPY Shadow - Years ago at Rumors, this hot gal intentionally poured her Screwdriver on my pants, then said sorry while wiping it with the hem of her little, tight, black dress!
* Your Highness - It was my 1st time going abroad & this hot seatmate of mine covered both of us w/ her blanket, embraced me almost the whole 9-hr flight to Bahrain, then kissed me when she got off. I never got to know her name.
* Frederique - After my friend asked the waiter to enumerate their specials, I asked about their desserts and he said, “Ma’am, kung sweet ang hanap niyo, eh ako na yun! Wala na kayong hahanapin pa!”
* Maestra - I was with my high school crush and we were still virgins that time. He held my hand for the first time, and I suddenly felt that I peed a little in my undies when his fingers interlocked with mine

Source : Morning Rush with Chico and Del

No comments:

Post a Comment