Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Top Ten Signs That You’ve Found Your One True Love - Princess Alex


* Jill - When you find romance in the routine.
* Grace - Despite all the new technology, he still sends me snail mail; he’s been doing that for the past 4 years.
* Mockbuster - He leaves skid marks in his undies all the time, but you wash them anyway.
* Scuderia - When you’d rather not sleep because reality is far better than your dreams.
* No name - I’m married. Met another woman. Fell madly in love and had a 2-1/2 yr affair. My wife told me to do what I needed to, to be happy. Ended affair. My wife, my one true love.
* GeLengZan - I married the man who is the exact opposite of everything I thought I wanted in a man.
* Doorknob - When you hear the word, “home”, what comes to mind is not a place, but that person.
* Mockbuster - After 8 years of being together, I still find myself smiling just by looking at him.
* No name - If he’s your strength AND your weakness.
* Maynman - When you buy Chickenjoy and your first instinct is to give her the crispy skin. When that happened to me and I gave it to her, I was shocked myself!
* Hapihenri - When you found someone you never thought you always wanted.
* Kobe Kong - The moment I saw her, I instantly knew that I won’t be spending my life alone and unhappy.
* Estranged - If you find yourself compromising your dreams just so he could achieve his.
* Dongster - If she still loves you even if you used to work as a “reflexologist”.
* TReiz - When you’ve met someone who infuriates you, yet you can’t stop thinking about them.
* SPY Shadow - If, when you showed him your picture when you were still a man, and he nonchalantly answered, “So?”
* Mr. Perk - Pag sinabi na niyang, “Pare, iiwan ko na si Mare.”
* Dru - If a certain female DJ outs you on national radio, but you really don’t mind because having him in your life was so worth all the embarrassment.
* Estrellita - If he makes you feel like you’re the most beautiful woman in the world, even if you’re not.
* Jose de vengenge/Geyp - Love sucks. True love swallows.

Source : Morning Rush with Chico and Del

No comments:

Post a Comment